This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
- Use the navigation panel on the left to find stuff. Also, there's a search facility at the top right.
- Here are the main areas covered.
- This is a Wiki, which means that you can edit it yourself with your web browser (if you are authorised).
- Take a look at this top tips page for more info on using the wiki.
- See our web policy
- Three scouts who came up through 2nd Alveston attained their Queens Scout Awards and attended a parade and ceremony at Windsor Castle on 29th April, where the Queen and Prince Philip reviewed them.
- For more pictures click here
- The new climbing wall is installed
- Thanks to the committee lead by Rachel Macdonald and Pete Moore for getting it done so effectively
- The cubs and the scouts have had two fantastic evenings using it so far
- See more photos here